CoDNESP1 - Change over -Domestic To Commercial Meters, E.S.P.
CoDNESP1, Changeover from Domestic to Commercial Gas Meters, covers what you'll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove & commission commercial gas meters.
CoDNESP1, Changeover from Domestic to Commercial Gas Meters, covers what you’ll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove & commission commercial gas meters. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- Types of meter housings and meter rooms
- The gas connection and meter outlet
- Securing the meter correctly
- Ventilation requirements
- Tightness testing
- Inlet & operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing operation of the meter
- Labelling the meter and recording installation details
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
CoDNESP1 training is normally completed within a day, plus any additional time required to complete the theory & practical assessments.
A bit of text here to explain as to what the boxes mean. e.g. you have to have all of the qualifications in any one of the boxes to be able to do this course.
|CCN1||Core Domestic Gas Safety|
A bit of text explaining as to what happens once you complete the course. This could also mention that you get the below qualifications.
|CoDNESP1||Change over -Domestic To Commercial Meters, E.S.P.|