CMA1 - Specific Core for Meter Installers - Natural Gas
CMA1, Domestic Gas Meters, covers what you'll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove and commission gas meters.
CMA1, Domestic Gas Meters, covers what you’ll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove and commission gas meters. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- Types of meter boxes and housings
- The gas connection and meter outlet
- Securing the meter correctly
- Ventilation requirements (if any)
- Tightness testing
- Inlet and operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing of the meter
- Labelling the meter and recording installation details
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
CMA1 training is normally completed within half a day, plus additional time to sit the theory & practical assessments.
A bit of text here to explain as to what the boxes mean. e.g. you have to have all of the qualifications in any one of the boxes to be able to do this course.
A bit of text explaining as to what happens once you complete the course. This could also mention that you get the below qualifications.
|CMA1||Specific Core for Meter Installers – Natural Gas|