REGT1 - Domestic Medium Pressure Regulators & Controls
REGT1, Domestic Medium Pressure Meter Regulators & Controls, covers what you'll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove & commission domestic MP regulators & controls.
REGT1, Domestic Medium Pressure Meter Regulators & Controls, covers what you’ll need to know in order to safely install, exchange, remove & commission domestic MP regulators & controls. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- Suitability of installation housings
- The gas connection, regulator / control outlet and connection to the meter
- Securing the regulators & controls correctly
- Ventilation requirements (if any)
- Tightness testing
- Inlet & operating pressures
- Lock up, pressure relief and slam shut settings
- Commissioning and testing the operation of the installation
- Labelling and recording installation details
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
REGT1 training is normally completed within half a day, plus additional time to sit the theory & practical assessments.
A bit of text here to explain as to what the boxes mean. e.g. you have to have all of the qualifications in any one of the boxes to be able to do this course.
|CCN1||Core Domestic Gas Safety|
|CESP1||Core Emergency Service Provider – Natural Gas|
|CMA1||Specific Core for Meter Installers – Natural Gas|
|CMA2LS||Specific Limited Scope for Meter Installers – Natural Gas|
|CoDNESP1||Change over -Domestic To Commercial Meters, E.S.P.|
|MET1/2||Domestic Gas Meters|
|MET3LS||Install Domestic Gas Meters, Limited Scope|
A bit of text explaining as to what happens once you complete the course. This could also mention that you get the below qualifications.
|REGT1||Domestic Medium Pressure Regulators & Controls|